In order to extend the reach of the programme for GFN 2016, the organisers would like to invite the submission of abstracts, for poster presentation during the event.
The key themes of GFN 2016 are Evidence, Accountability and Transparency. There will be plenary, parallel/panel sessions and a poster exhibition area, as well as a number of pre-conference satellite sessions. The programme committee are charged with designing the agenda and will consider all abstracts received for inclusion.
Abstracts can address any aspect of lower risk nicotine products including (not exclusively):
- Use – epidemiology, behaviours, outcomes and impacts
- Consumer views and experiences
- Science eg toxicology and testing, clinical studies, nicotine addiction
- New products, manufacturing developments
- Regulatory developments and standards
- Economics, industry structure
- Theoretical and methodological issues for nicotine science
- Policy developments, policy analysis and impacts
- Ethical issues including stakeholder engagement, accountability and transparency
- Country and regional overviews
- Impediments to science and policy
Abstracts can be submitted on-line via the conference registration system. You will first need to create a user account before you can submit. Please also note that if your abstract is selected for inclusion in the programme you must pay the appropriate registration fee to attend and present.
If you would like to submit an abstract, please click here in order to first create your user account. You will then be given the option to submit.
The closing date for abstracts for oral presentations was 31st January 2016 (now closed).
The closing date for abstracts for poster presentations is 23:59 (CET) on Thursday 31st March 2016.