Below are listed the various categories of fees for attending the conference. Please read the information carefully, including the terms and conditions for participation, and then choose the appropriate category when you proceed with registration here.
DELEGATE FEES FOR CATEGORIES:
- Local & Reduced
- This fee applies to Polish delegates, living and/or working in Poland and to private individuals resident and working in middle and low-income countries (see World Bank classifications). It also applies to consumers (eg vapers & snus users) who are not employed by, or representing manufacturers, vendors or trade associations, and to those who are unwaged, including students in full-time education.
- Academic/Public Sector/NGOs
- This fee applies to individuals who are employed in education and/or research in the public sector, public sector organisations and NGOs.
- Small and Medium Enterprises
- This fee applies to those employed in, or representing small and medium enterprises (those with 20 or less employees and/or a turnover of less than £1m) producing or trading in nicotine products, providing services to them, or trade associations.
- Industry and Consultants
- This fee applies to those who are employed by, or represent healthcare companies and those producing or trading in nicotine products, as well as to private consultancies and research companies.
A late supplement of £50 will be added to all fees paid after 2nd June 2020.
Registration fees are payable in GB Pounds Sterling and payment methods are indicated on the registration system. In order to register for the conference participation, click here. You will then be asked to create a username & password, and to complete your registration. Once you have the username created, you may also submit an abstract.