Understanding Vaping: some fundamental questions
This free to attend dialogue, hosted by the Irish Vape Vendors Association, will take place from 1400-1700, on Tuesday 24th October, at the O’Callaghan Davenport Hotel, 8-10 Merrion Street Lower, Dublin 2. Refreshments will be available from 1400 and also at the end of the event, to enable some informal discussion and networking.
The Davenport Hotel is situated in the heart of Dublin city, right next to Merrion Park. It's a great location near Trinity College and St Stephen’s Green and can easily be reached by foot, bus or train. Grafton street, which is the main shopping area in town, is only minutes walking away and the National Gallery of Ireland is literally around the corner. Pubs, little restaurants and shops are all around if you feel like escaping the walls of the hotel for a while.
- Is it possible to negotiate consensus on vaping in public spaces?
- Who should educate smokers & the general public, on safer forms of nicotine?
- What is the impact of regulation on smokers & vapers?
- Does the media's portrayal of the science on vaping inform or confuse?
- Between personal choice and public health; where should 'safer nicotine use' sit on this spectrum?
If there is a question you would like to add, please let us know by entering this on the form when you register. Registration is free and will only take a few minutes. Please click here to book your place.