Understanding Vaping: some fundamental questions
This free to attend dialogue, hosted by the Irish Vape Vendors Association, will take place from 1400-1700, on Tuesday 24th October, at the O’Callaghan Davenport Hotel, 8-10 Merrion Street Lower, Dublin 2. Refreshments will be available from 1400 and also at the end of the event, to enable some informal discussion and networking.
- Is it possible to negotiate consensus on vaping in public spaces?
- Who should educate smokers & the general public, on safer forms of nicotine?
- What is the impact of regulation on smokers & vapers?
- Does the media's portrayal of the science on vaping inform or confuse?
- Between personal choice and public health; where should 'safer nicotine use' sit on this spectrum?
If there is a question you would like to add, please let us know by entering this on the form when you register. Registration is free and will only take a few minutes. Please click here to book your place.